1. What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation(RPA) allows organizations to automate a task, just like an employee of your organization doing them across application and systems.
2. What are the different applications of RPA?
Some popular applications of RPA are
- Barcode Scanning
- Enter PO to receive invoices
- Match PO and Invoice
- Complete Invoice Processing.
3. Give three advantages of RPA tool
Here are three benefits of using RPA tools.
- RPA offers real time visibility into bug/defect discovery
- RPA allows regular compliance process, with error-free auditing.
- It allows you to automate a large number of processes.
4. What are the things you should remember in the process of RPA Implementation?
- Define and focus on the desired ROI
- You should target to automate important and highly impactful processes
- Combine attended and unattended RPA
5. Which RPA offers an open platform for automation?
UiPath is open-source RPA tool that allows you to design, deploy any robotic workforce upon their organization.
6. Explain important characteristics of RPA
Three most important characteristics of RPA are:
7. What are Popular RPA tools? Describe each one in detail
There are mainly three popular RPA tools.
Blue Prism software offers business operations to be agile and cost-effective by automating rule-based, repetitive back-office processes.
Automation Anywhere offers powerful and User- friendly Robotic Process Automation tools to automate tasks of any complexity.
UiPath is a Windows desktop software used for automation for various types of web and desktop-based applications.
8. What are the steps you should follow to implement Robotic Process Automation?
Six steps to be followed for a successful RPA implementation are:
- Identify the Automation Opportunities
- Optimize the Identified Processes
- Build a Business Case
- Select the RPA Vendor of your choice
- Model RPA Development
- Start Continue Building Expertise RPA bots
9. Can you audit the RPA process? What are the benefits of same?
Yes, it is possible to audit the RPA process. Auditing brings several new strategies that can easily be adopted.
10. State the different between between Thin Client & Thick Client?
|Thick Client||Thin Client|
|The thick client is the application that requires certain attribute features using RPA tools, e.g., computer, calculator, Internet Explorer.||The thin client is the application that never acquires the specific properties while using RPA tools.|
11. How long does a robot automation project take?
Generally, any projects are measured in weeks. However, the complex project might take more time depending on the level of object re-use available.
12. Does Blue Prism need Coding?
No, the Blue prism is a code-free and can automate and software. This digital workforce should be applied to automate the process in any department where clerical or administrative work is performed across an organization.
13. What is the main difference between Blue Prism And UiPath?
Blue Prism uses C# for coding and UiPath uses Visual Basic for coding.
14. What is the future scope of RPA?
The future of Robotic Process Automation is very bright as there are plenty of human actions that can be automated, handling RPA tools and technology.
15. Does handling RPA operations need special skills?
RPA is an approach that doesn’t require programming skills. Anyone can become an RPA certified professional with some basic knowledge or training, which is also a short duration. Everything can be managed easily using the flowchart or in a stepwise manner.
16. Name two scripting standards which you will consider during automation testing?
Two scripting stands that you need to consider during automation testing are
- Adequate indentation
- Uniform naming convention
17. What are the key metrics which you should consider to map the success of automation testing?
Two key metrics to measure the success of automation testing are:
- Reduction in cost of various modules
- Defect Detection Ratio
18. Explain the use of PGP
PGP allows you to encrypt and decrypt a file by assigning a passphrase.
19. What is meant by Bot?
A bot is a set of the command used to automate the task.
20. Name different types of bots
Different types of Bots used in RPA process are:
- IQ Bot
llus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.